Protege 3.4.4 Release Notes
From Protege Wiki
Protege 3.4.4 Patch Release -- March 8, 2010
- Fixed a bug that caused the creation of new database projects to fail on certain machines.
- Fixed several caching problems that occurred when Protege is run in client-server mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused the native writer to output invalid statements when exporting database projects to OWL files.
- Fixed a bug in the Protege-OWL parser for dealing with ontologies with untyped resources.
- Implemented a faster algorithm for computing orphan classes in the Protege-OWL parser.
- Added additional SQWRL operators to support more elaborate query result selection:
- Added an ontology containing a large number of SQWRL queries to the set of pre-installed example ontologies.
- Updated SQWRL Query API.
Bundling the new ChangeAnalysisTab plug-in. The plug-in provides different views for exploring the annotation/change ontology associated with a Protege project that uses the Change Management plug-in. Changes and annotations can be explored based on authors, ontology terms, and visualized with respect to the life cycle of the project.
Many thanks go to Sean Falconer for this contribution.
Only top-level changes associated with a class are displayed. In previous versions, sub-changes were also shown.
Updated the BioPortal Reference plug-in to store the short term ID properly.
If you haven't registered to use Protege, please do so before downloading:
Download URL for registered users: