P4 3 Release Announcement
From Protege Wiki
Protege 4.3 Release -- April 15, 2013
This release fixes a critical bug in Protege's Java code generation capabilities. If you use this functionality, we highly recommend upgrading to 4.3.
- Download Protege 4.3 (new users, please register first)
- Submit feedback, questions, and/or bug reports on the Protege 4 mailing list
- Read Protege documentation
- Join the Protege community on Facebook and Twitter
Note to users of Mac OS X 10.7.5 and above: The default Gatekeeper settings for Mountain Lion are to only allow application downloads from the Mac App Store and identified developers. The Protege software does not carry "identified developer" status, and you may see an error when attempting to download that the installer file is "damaged and can't be opened". To successfully download the installer file, navigate to Apple menu | System Preferences… | Security & Privacy | General tab, and select "Anywhere" from "Allow applications downloaded from".
This section describes changes relative to Protege 4.2
- Fixed a bug in the code generator that in some cases caused deletion of a user's home directory. Java code generation is accessible from Tools | Generate Protege-OWL Java Code.