Difference between revisions of "Jambalaya 2.6.0"
From Protege Wiki
m (1 revision(s))
Revision as of 08:24, July 12, 2007
|Compatible Protege Version|
The following dependencies exist for Jambalaya 2.6.0:
see details on page
- Improved the way Jambalaya starts to only load itself when the tab is activated. Jambalaya also now properly disposes itself when the tab is closed.
- Added a Properties action to the right click menu of nodes and arcs. It displays the Protégé Properties Dialog. You can also double click on an arc to display the same dialog.
- Change Root ClassesThe root class(es) are displayed at the bottom of the main view in Jambalaya ("Roots: ..."). This will usually be :THING, but this is configurable. You can drag and drop classes onto the Jambalaya quick view buttons to select your working set, or you can click the "Root: ..." button.
- Added icons to nodes in Jambalaya when in the Above Node label modes.
- Jambalaya is integrated with Diamond