From Protege Wiki
General Protege Documentation
This page is a collection of links to documentation that is applicable to all versions of Protege. Examples of things you will find here are high-level guidelines for developing ontologies, information about scalability and tuning in Protege, etc.
Choosing a Protege Version
- Ontology Development 101: A Guide to creating your first ontology
- Semantic Web Best Practices and Deployment Working Group's Semantic Web Tutorials page.
- Using Protege to represent an Ontology course
- Introduction to OWL Web Ontology Language for Medical and Biosciences Applications
Scalability & Tuning
- Read about Scalability and Tuning in Protege