Protege 5.0 Beta Release Notes
From Protege Wiki
Revision as of 17:10, May 27, 2014 by JenniferVendetti (talk | contribs) (checkpoint save (checkpoint save))
Protege Desktop 5.0 Beta
We are very pleased to announce Protege Desktop 5.0 beta!
- Download and installation instructions.
- Submit feedback, questions, and/or bug reports on the Protege User Support mailing list. Sign up for the list at the Protege website.
- Read Protege Desktop documentation.
- Join the Protege community on Facebook and Twitter.
- Access the source code, file issues, and submit pull requests on GitHub: http://github.com/protegeproject/protege.
- Learn how to build a distribution from source.
- View example code for developing tab, view, and menu plug-ins.
- Contact us with your questions on the Protege Developer Support mailing list. Sign up for the list at the Protege website.
The contents of the release notes section describe changes relative to Protege 4.3.
Build 5.0.0-beta-10 (2014-May-27)
- Upgraded to Java 7.
- Upgraded to the latest version of the OWL API (v3.5.0).
- Implemented enhanced search capabilities, e.g., ???
- The Individuals tab now filters the list of individuals displayed based on the class selected in the class heirarchy (#1).
- The inferred object property hierarchy no longer displays owl:bottomObjectProperty as a leaf of every node (#9).