|Author(s)||Natasha Noy, Michel Klein, Sandhya Kunnatur, Abhita Chugh, Sean Falconer|
|Last Update||not available|
|License||Mozilla Public License|
Manage multiple ontologies, create a mapping between ontologies, merge separate ontologies to create a single coherent ontology, extract a part of an ontology, and move frames from an included to an including project.
Versions & Compatibility
This section lists available versions of PROMPT.
|PROMPT 3.0||Protege-Frames 3.3.1|
Protege Client-Server 3.3.1
If you click on the button below to add a new version of PROMPT, you will be asked to define a page title for the new version. Please adhere to the naming convention of PROMPT X.X.X when you define the new page!
- Documentation (detailed, but outdated)
- Tutorials and sample projects
- PromptPapers: papers describing the work related to Prompt
Tips and tricks
- Using the MappingOntology with Prompt
- Saving mappings while performing a merge
- Accepting and rejecting changes between versions for specific users
- Saving the diff result in your own format