Welcome to the Protege wiki!
Protege is a free, open-source platform that provides a growing user community with a suite of tools to construct domain models and knowledge-based applications with ontologies.
- WebProtege Tutorial at the Semantic Technology & Business Conference, June 2-5, 2013, San Francisco, CA. Use discount code "BMIR" to receive 40% off conference passes.
- General Documentation - a collection of links to documentation applicable to all versions of Protege, e.g., guidelines for developing ontologies, information about scalability and tuning in Protege, etc.
- WebProtege Documentation
- Protege 4 Documentation - a collection of links to documentation specific to the 4.x series.
- Protege 3 Documentation - a collection of links to documentation specific to the 3.x series, e.g., getting started guides, user's guides, etc.
- Protege Website, Protege on Facebook, Protege on Twitter
- Browse the Protege Plugin Library
- Browse the Protege Ontology Library
- General Developer Documentation - a collection of links to developer documentation applicable to all versions of Protege, e.g., how to connect to our Subversion repository, etc.
- WebProtege Developer's Guide
- Protege 4 Developer Documentation
- Protege 3 Developer Documentation
- Protege Guide to Quality Assurance - information about Maven, continuous integration, build, testing, and code/architecture metrics.
If you are new to using a Wiki, please see the Help page page for links to User's Guides, etc.
The Help page also has suggestions for where to find help with using the Protege application.