Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
''' Quick links: [http://webprotege.stanford.edu
''' Quick links: [http://webprotege.stanford.edu server], Desktop [http://protege.stanford.edu/products.php#desktop-protege download] and [[Protege_5.0_Beta_Release_Notes|release notes]], [https://github.com/protegeproject/ Source code on GitHub] '''
Revision as of 11:59, June 23, 2014
Welcome to the Protégé wiki!
Protégé is a free, open-source platform that provides a growing user community with a suite of tools to construct domain models and knowledge-based applications with ontologies.
- User's Guide
- Administrator's Guide - download and installation instructions
- Use WebProtégé now on our Stanford-hosted server: http://webprotege.stanford.edu
- Protégé Desktop (versions 4.x and higher)
- Previous Protégé Desktop releases (version 3.x)
- What's new in Protégé Desktop (comparison between versions 3 and 4)
- Ontology Development 101: A Guide to creating your first ontology
- Semantic Web Best Practices and Deployment Working Group's Semantic Web Tutorials page
- Protégé OWL Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to modeling in OWL using the popular Protégé OWL tools
- Protégé Desktop 5.x
- Protégé Desktop 4.x
- Protégé Desktop 3.x
- Using and configuring Protégé's Ant build scripts
- Guide to Quality Assurance
Download and Support
To find out about the different support options, for example, how to subscribe to our mailing lists, please visit the Support page.
Follow our YouTube channel featuring screencasts showing different features of Protégé and WebProtégé.
If you are new to using a Wiki, please see the Help page page for links to User's Guides, etc.
The Help page also has suggestions for where to find help with using the Protégé application.