Protege 4.1 RC1 Release Notes
From Protege Wiki
Protege 4.1 Release Candidate 1 -- April 27, 2011
- Fixed a problem where some ontologies were slow to load due to internal checks that ontologies could be found at particular URLs.
- After classifying an inconsistent ontology, Protege now displays a dialog with an experimental explanation facility.
- Added better language defaults for first time Protege users.
- Added the ability to reset Protege preferences or check for plug-ins from the "Welcome to Protege" splash screen (available from More actions... | Reset Protege Preferences, More actions... | Check For Plugins).
- Fixed a problem where dragging a class to itself in the class hierarchy removed the class's parent.
- Fixed an out of range exception that sometimes occurred when editing class expressions such as equivalent or superclasses of a class.
- Fixed a refresh problem where the property hierarchy was not getting updated when properties were deleted.
If you haven't registered to use Protege, please do so before downloading:
Download URL for registered users: