Protege 3.4.5 Release Notes
From Protege Wiki
Protege 3.4.5 Patch Release -- March 11, 2011
- Fixed a database connection leak.
- Removed unicode_panel.jar from the classpath of Protege server's startup script because it threw headless exceptions if Protege-OWL used Forms.
- Made some updates to the Metaproject API. The Metaproject API facilitates programmatic access to Protege's Metaproject, which is used by the client-server version of Protege.
- Added new options to the Change menu (under Change | Clean Up Changes Ontology...):
- Delete sub-changes (keep only top-level changes)
- Wipe out changes and annotations (replace ChAO with an empty one)
- The Change menu will now only appear if change tracking is enabled.
- Added a "View Change Analysis" menu item in the Change menu that will start the Change Analysis plug-in.
- Implemented a fix for storing timestamps with different locales in the ChAO.
- Added a watchedBranch property to the ChAO.
- Significantly improved performance of the initial change caching for database mode.
- Added a column in the Change History table to display the ontology entity on which the change occurred.
- It's now possible to configure which entities, i.e., classes, properties, or individuals, should be indexed.
- The query result list can now be filtered by entity type, i.e, class, property, individual, using check-boxes at the bottom of the result list.
- It's now possible to index the browser text for entities by indexing the :NAME slot. A current limitation is that you also need to index the properties/slots that are part of browser slot patterns to ensure that the browser text index will be correctly updated. We're working on a better solution for this.
- Implemented support for expanded queries for browser text, e.g., "mal mel" will retrieve results for "malignant melanoma".
- Implemented significant extensions to the MappingMaster spreadsheet-to-OWL mapping language.
If you haven't registered to use Protege, please do so before downloading:
Download URL for registered users: